09 March, 2012

New Paintings

I've been very busy in the studio lately. Not everything I've been working on results in a finished painting plus I've got several works in various stages of completion. But I do have two new works that I just finished yesterday.


Shady Spot: San O.  6"x6" Acrylic on Board.

This painting reminds me of a lovely sunny afternoon last summer listening to jazz and Hawaiian music on the beach at San Onofre.


Island Escape 8" x 10" Acrylic on Canvas.

This is a painting I did on paper some months ago. I really liked the way it turned out so wanted to do a version on canvas. It ask reminds me of a beautiful day in Tahiti.





4 comments:

  1. They're both quite beautiful, but I'm absolutely "in love" with Shady Spot. I want to go and live there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray - Blogspot let you post!!
    Thank you for your kind comments. To 'live' there you'll need a RV, a park pass, and somewhere else to park overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I'm imagining my footprints in the sand leading to that Shady Spot. I'd love to spend some time there, just relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is near where hubby plays music with friends in the summer so I hope to spend lots of time there myself.

    ReplyDelete