16 December, 2010

'Tis the Season: Local Nurseries

As we plan our new garden, hubby and moi have been visiting some of the local nurseries to look for ideas and to see what plants are available.
More of that in future posts.


Since all the nurseries sell Christmas decorations and poinsettias at this time of year today’s post is just an excuse to publish some of the pictures I took.


The previous two pictures are from Armstrong Nursery in San Juan Capistrano.


The following three are from Laguna Beach Nursery, a place we have fallen in love with.




Lastly, I have to admit to not being a fan of nylon inflatable Christmas characters but it’s not every day you see one this big.


I'm going to check back on Christmas Eve evening to see if he has left to help Father Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is a huge reindeer!

    Thanks for letting me know your new blog, I'm following now. Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went past there today and it has gone. Father Christmas has called it back early or perhaps it didn't appreciate the rain!

    ReplyDelete