06 July, 2011

Competiton

I am happy to announce that I came second in the recent Artists and Illustrators magazine online competition with my painting 'Paradise Found'. I had a lot of friends vote for me which was wonderful but just under a third of my votes came from others.
I am also happy with the artwork I did and the pleasure people say it has given them to see it. This is one of the reason I make art. Partly because I love it and have a need to express myself this way but also to bring joy and colour into the world.
http://www.facebook.com/l/EAQC7HS5UAQDDsaiVkYOUtMwVvglwqy7tt8Pj2xBF7ukJBw/www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/features/view/facebook-winners




I've also been working on some other paintings which I will unveil soon in between visits to the beach for sun and further inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! "visits to the beach..." You've got it rough there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have not idea what a chore it is :-)

    ReplyDelete