17 February, 2012

New Exhibition

I am in currently exhibiting two paintings at the San Clemente Art Gallery in the gallery's Spring Show.
There is a reception on Saturday 18th February from 3-4pm, which I will be attending, if anyone in the area would like to come along.
This is one of the paintings I have on show.




Bathed in Sunshine 16" x 20" Acrylic on Canvas.

The show runs from 11th February to 29th March at:
San Clemente Art Gallery, 100 N. Calle Seville, San Clemente, CA 92672.
(The gallery is on the corner of Del Mar and Calle Seville.)
Weekdays: Noon - 4pm. Sat & Sun: 10am - 4pm.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really beautiful and captivating. I could just stare at it for a long time. Wish I could be there to see it in person. Enjoy the art show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubby loves this painting and was annoyed I took it out of the kitchen to put it into the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve wants to know if you're selling it. (He really likes it and want to buy it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is for sale. I'll email you separately vis a vis price.

    ReplyDelete