16 November, 2013

Elephants on Parade 7


The word was that all the elephants were gathering in a Dana Point park before being sold at a charity auction so I headed out to track down the ones I hadn't photographed yet.









It was just after 8am and there was a beautiful light over the ocean.


However, not all the elephants were there. Apparently some of them were reluctant to leave the resorts they'd been staying at.
Thanks to the nice people at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott & Spa I was able to go into the resort and photograph a few more.






There was also a display of miniature versions of elephants from previous parades.


Elephants hanging out in the park.


There are still there still three elephants I haven't photographed but, at this stage, I'm not sure if I will be able to but tracking down wildlife can be so unpredictable.


No comments:

Post a Comment