01 December, 2012

Christmas Garden

Although I have generally been too busy to blog lately, I did want to share these pictures from a recent visit to Roger's Gardens in Newport Beach.
It has become a tradition with hubby and I to visit their beautifully decorated Christmas shop and enjoy all the sparkling, colourful decorations. It helps get me in the mood for the festive season ahead.

In this post I'm just focusing on their many Christmas trees which are decorated according to colour or theme (or both).







Most of the ornaments come from Germany and they remind me of decorations from my childhood Christmas's in England.








2 comments:

  1. How WONDERFUL that you are posting again! I love all the new December posts. I have personally seen and experienced that cake and there is nothing like it. How pretty you made this year's cake! All of your photos are gorgeous. The house looks so warm and festive. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheryl. I will have to save you a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete